General Shipping Information
- All shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of the order.
- All orders are fulfilled from our third-party fulfillment warehouse (Floship) in Hong Kong.
- All orders are trackable and a tracking number will be provided to you by email automatically after the order has been fulfilled.
Orders to Europe
- All orders to the EU under €150 will be charged the local VAT rate and will be shipped DDP (Delivery Duty Paid).
Orders to Rest of World
- Orders are processed and sent as DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). If applicable, any VAT or Customs Duties will need to be paid by the customer.
Globally we have various couriers for different countries and shipping options. This can change frequently to ensure orders are delivered using the best service at that point in time. We send orders with the following couriers:
- Poste Italiane (Italy)
- UPS Express
- Floship Parcel
- La Poste (France)
- SCM (Mexico)
- Fedex International
- STO Express (China)
- Aus Post (Australia)
- USPS (USA)
- Hermes (Germany)
- SwissPost (Switzerland)
- New Zealand Post (NZ)
- Hong Kong Post
Orders placed before 8am (GMT+8) will be processed and shipped on the same day. Orders placed after 8am (GMT+8) will be processed the following day.
Orders are only processed from Monday – Friday.
While all orders are provided with a tracking number automatically some local postal services do not provide tracking of final delivery once the package is in the country. If you are unsure, use your tracking number on the website of your local postal service.
Couriers & Delivery Estimates
If you would like to know the delivery estimates for your country, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org